For applying the terrestrial laser scanners VZ-400 and VZ-1000 in harsh and demanding industrial environments RIEGL now provides a rugged and robust industrial protective housing, equipped with thermo-electric coolers and forced-air cooling.
Industrial standard connectors and supply cables provide for a smooth integration into customer-specific systems.
RiVLIB, RIEGL's interface software library, accompanying RIEGL V-Line Laser Scanners, allows integrating the instrument in already existing software environments and workflows. Additional application-specific RIEGL software packages are offered, e.g. RiMONITOR for monitoring of terrain deformations by analyzing the changes of surfaces.
- rugged and robust industrial protective housing for RIEGL V-Line Terrestrial Laser Scanners
- hermetically-sealed, with thermo-electric coolers and forced-air cooling
- industrial standard connectors and supply cables
- application-specific interface and software solutions
- Automatic Stockpile Surveillance
- Automatisation of Stackers & Reclaimers
- Slope Angle Control
- Process Automation
- Autonomous Navigation